[Zope] zope 2.6.x, zcatalog and keyerrors

Bakhtiar A Hamid kedai@kedai.com.my
Thu, 17 Apr 2003 17:15:34 +0800

On Thursday 17 April 2003 06:03 pm, Bo M. Maryniuck wrote:
> On Thursday 17 April 2003 08:28, Bakhtiar A Hamid wrote:
> > the only difference is that on previous incarnation, we did not use
> > ZCTextIndex.  is that where the problem may be?  or is it Catalog?  or
> > me?
>
> After add/delete objects you should do (disk-based code example):
>
> 	self.your_catalog.refreshCatalog(clear = 1)

hmm .. but that would essentially be clearing the whole catalog, and
recataloging (i.e update catalog) now, wouldn't it?

i thought reindex_object() ought to do that per object.  less overhead
i subclassed CatalogAwareness, since then there was no CatalogPathAwareness.

 would that help?  if so, i need to subclass that.  can't try now since it's a
zclass.  will do it tomorrow, when there's more time at hands (there's a how
to change base subclass, even for zclass :P).

thanks