[Zope] Preventing duplicates in ZCatalog

Wankyu Choi wankyu@neoqst.com
Wed, 23 Apr 2003 05:56:41 +0900

Hi Sean,

I'm from a very different background, and thought if some people very =
close
to the core (Zope or CMF, in this case) use something seemingly =
official,
that's official: CMF in this case.

Even with 1.3.1, CMF's PortalConent.py imports " from CMFCatalogAware =
import
CMFCatalogAware ".

Thought it was a good thing to do since it's from, well, people very =
close
to the core^^.

I read an article from the CMF people that they're about to announce CMF
1.4... I'm really confused on who works on what when it comes to Zope. =
Why
would anyone working on CMF insist on using CMFCatalgAware if you think
that's unreasonable? ( I tried the HEAD of PortalContent.py and it's =
still
importing CMFCatalogAware. )

Regards,
Wankyu Choi