[Zope] ZSearchInterface

Sridevi Vanka mymail_sridevi@yahoo.com
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 20:21:57 -0700 (PDT)

--0-825972386-1051068117=:32602

Hi,

I am using Z catlog and Z Search Interface to show all the commitments. The commitment has properties such as Performer, Requester and DueDate.

I would like to know if there is way that will let me print the commitments in the ascending order of their duedate property?

And also, I would like to print all the new commitments at the starting of the catlog and then rest all in the ascending order of their duedate property.

A commitment is said new if it is newly entered into the system by some user, or the particular user is looking at the commitment for the first time.

Thanks for the help,
Sridevi