[Zope] Re: PATCH (was Formulator acts funny for 2-character options)

Andreas Tille tillea at rki.de
Tue Aug 19 16:23:49 EDT 2003

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003, Jean Jordaan wrote:

> > Sorry, I did not follow this thread up to now but in how far is this patch
> > necessary for Formulator 1.5.0?
>
> It's necessary, but I don't know if the patch command will
> apply the patch cleanly. A bunch of other things have changed
> too. But it's simple enough to make the changes by hand.
Thanks for the hint.
What is the rationale to patch older versions that the latest stable
release?

Moreover I have to admit that it is a little bit confusing to have

     http://zope.org/Members/infrae/Formulator
        (mentioning 1.5.0)

and

     http://zope.org/Members/faassen/Formulator/
        (mentioning the complete history up to 1.4.2)

Kind regards

         Andreas.