[Zope] Zope 2.7.0b1 on Windows

Chris Withers chrisw at nipltd.com
Fri Aug 29 13:11:42 EDT 2003

Chris McDonough wrote:

> See Packages/WinBuilders in CVS as well.

>>Using cygwin and visual studio
>>
>>configure; make; make install
>>
>>works just fine :) Or using setup.py will get most of the important
>>stuff done.

Hmmm... I'm mainly looking at this from the autotester point of view.

I was trying:

configure
make
make install

...on Windows, but was getting these problems:
http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope-coders/2003-July/003905.html

Chris said that what you suggested was 'wrong', but that's maybe because I'm not
using cygwin:
http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope-coders/2003-July/003909.html

I'm currently using:

python setup.py build_ext -i

Is this the right thing to do? What should I be doing?

cheers,

Chris