[Zope] Serving file from the local file system

Matthew Thorley ruach at chpc.utah.edu
Tue Dec 2 15:06:48 EST 2003

Greeting:

I am interested in serving files (such as index_dtml) from the local
filesystem so that I can export that file system with nfs and allow multiple
people to work with the file ect. I have tried two products LocalFS-0.10.1,
and FSFolder-0-1-2. Neither product seems to do exactly what I want. One of
my concerns is that I don't want to have to restart the server for the
changes to take effect,the other is that I would rather not have to 'import'
the files either after they have been changed. I was wondering if anybody had
some suggestions in regard to this.

thanks very much
-matthew