[Zope] ActivePak and Hotfix needed in 2.6.2?

Kirk Lowery klowery at whi.wts.edu
Wed Dec 3 08:09:45 EST 2003

I am moving my zope/cmf/plone (2.6.2/1.3.2/1.0.5) installation to new
hardware. The old server had ActivePak 0.1 and Hotfix_2002-6-14
installed automatically during the typical (Debian) upgrade process. On
the new server I installed a fresh zope from the Debian "sarge"
installation disks. The new server has zope 2.6.2, cmf 1.3.3 and plone
1.0.5, but the ActivePak and Hotfix were not required (apparently) by
the Debian packages. I then installed all the Products that the old
server had.

When I moved the Data.fs file over to the new server, ActivePak 0.1 and
a Hotfix_2002-06-14 appear in the installed Products list and they are
apparently not broken.

Are these still necessary? Or can I just delete them?

TIA!

Kirk