[Zope] Uploading audio mp3

Terry Hancock hancock at anansispaceworks.com
Fri Dec 5 12:57:56 EST 2003

On Friday 05 December 2003 11:26 am, Marc Lindahl wrote:
> I would guess your problem has only to do with TMP file handling (e.g.
> the partition used by TMP is too small)...  I've had no problem with
> song-length mp3's on my record company site, using Audio.

Yeah, I wouldn't expect so.  But by "song-length", do you include
77 minutes?  Obviously there will always be a limit.  I had a similar
problem with a 33 MB software package download.  Both seem
to benefit from a LocalFS approach (not sure what difference the
streaming part makes).

Of course, I wasn't using CMFAudio, either -- I was just talking
about handling these kind of large files in Zope's ZMI.

Cheers,
Terry