[Zope] ANN: Epoz 0.7.3 released (was: Epoz 0.7.2 released - ready for Plone 2)

Maik Jablonski maik.jablonski at uni-bielefeld.de
Sun Dec 7 17:32:06 EST 2003

Maik Jablonski wrote:
> I've just released an improved version of Epoz... Many css-fixes
> regarding the use of Epoz in Plone 2 and other important bug fixes (see
> changes below).

Hi again,

sorry, I just released a fixed version (0.7.3) which makes UTF-8 the
default charset of Epoz... (of course it works also with iso-8859-1x).

Changes

  - changed all default-encodings to utf-8; sorry,
I've had a broken installation of mxTidy so I thought
utf-8 didn't work well with mxTidy and released 0.7.2
too early... removed charset-arg from EpozTidy.

As the changes says: I had a broken installation of mxTidy on a
testserver and so I thought it wasn't able to work properly with UTF-8,
invented the workaround with windows-1252, released 0.7.2,... but I
found the error in the setup and Epoz-with-UTF-8-Support seems to work fine.

Sorry again,

Maik