[Zope] LocalFS

Dilley, Hara hara at sunesis.com
Mon Dec 8 12:39:54 EST 2003

I have a directory on a network drive with employees images. I like to produce a page with everyone's picture that I can click on and get more information on that employee. I am using LocalFS to be able to see the directory that contains the images, I am naming the Local Filesystem object "myImages".  In order to get the images I have a dtml method with the code: <dtml-in expr="myImages.objectValues('Image')">
That code returns the error that objectValues has not been defined.  Can I do this with LocalFS? and can I treat a localFs object just as another zope folder?

Thanks
Hara