[Zope] RE: [Zope-dev] Newbie Question

Aaron Paxson apaxson at ncegifts.com
Mon Dec 8 11:19:07 EST 2003

Thanks for responding, even though it was an incorrect mailing list.

Fantastic answers!  Just in your message, sounds like I'll give Zope a try.
I hope the learning curve for Python isn't very steep.

Very impressed with the features and even more so with the support (i.e.
mailinglist) and documentation!

Again, my thanks!