[Zope] Creating DBTab mountpoint inside a Plone site produces a ConflictError

Heimo Laukkanen huima at iki.fi
Tue Dec 9 07:09:12 EST 2003

I've been playing with Ape and just hit my head to wall, when trying to
create an DBTab mountpoint to inside a Plone site. Creating mountpoint and
using posgtgres as a database works - if I put mountpoint to the root
level, but trying to get the mountpoint inside Plone-site fails.

I've tried to follow guide on:
http://plone.org/events/sprints/castlesprint/wiki/ApeSupport

In my dbtab.conf I have:

[Storage: PostgreSQL]
type=apelib.zodb3.storage.ApeStorage
factory=apelib.zope2.mapper.createSQLMapper
module_name=psycopg
params=dbname=ape user=postgres

[Database: PostgreSQL]
class=apelib.zodb3.db.ApeDB
container_class=Products.CMFPlone.PloneFolder.PloneFolder
mount_paths=/plone/pg

I have created the plone site with id plone and when I try to create the
DBTAb mountpoint, I get conflic error:

ZODB.POSException.ConflictError
Sorry, a site error occurred.

Traceback (innermost last):
Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 150, in publish_module
Module Products.Localizer, line 58, in new_publish
Module Products.Localizer, line 58, in new_publish
Module Products.Localizer, line 58, in new_publish
Module Products.Localizer, line 58, in new_publish
Module Zope.App.startup, line 159, in zpublisher_exception_hook
Module Zope.App.startup, line 217, in commit
Module ZODB.Transaction, line 234, in commit
Module ZODB.Transaction, line 340, in _commit_begin
Module ZODB.Connection, line 453, in commit_sub
Module apelib.zodb3.storage, line 156, in store
ConflictError: (1L,) already exists

And if I try to create the mountpoint without the Plone-site in place, I
will get a different error:

Traceback (innermost last):
   Module Products.DBTab.MountedObject, line 296, in manage_addMounts
   Module Products.DBTab.MountedObject, line 85, in traverseOrConstruct
TypeError: _construct() takes exactly 4 arguments (3 given)

Zope 2.6.2
Plone 1.0.5
Ape 0.7.1

Any help would be appreciated.