[Zope] too fast growing data.fs

Jake jake at zopezone.com
Fri Dec 12 07:04:30 EST 2003

A fast growing Data.fs could also come with some big copy and pastes
within in the ZODB. Remember, if you cut a 100MB file and paste it to
another area of  you Zope installation, you are creating an "undo" of
it three times. This is the same if you cut/paste a lot of images.

There are also some products that write to the ZODB with every request
(like AdManager).

Jake

http://www.zopezone.com