[Zope] Creating a Zope Product

Paolo Dina paolo at php3.it
Fri Dec 12 09:39:09 EST 2003

Asad Habib wrote:

> Does anyone know how to create a Zope Product? One example would be the
> Local File System Object that I am using. If you could point me to some
> resources that would be great. Thanks.
>
> - Asad

Some links:

http://www.zope.org/Members/maxm/HowTo/minimal_01/
http://www.zope.org/Members/nopri/AddMinimal/add_minimal
http://www.zope.org/Members/gtk/Boring/HowTo-Boring
http://zope.org/Members/jmeile/JMBoring
http://zope.org/Members/rthaden/HowToLocCMFProduct
http://www.zope.org/Members/maxm/HowTo/easyProduct

http://zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZDG/current/

This is the list of links i have in my bookmarks; i'm looking also for
other documentation about writing products, im a newbie yet, thus, if
someone has additional resources, please let me know ;-)

Thanks,
Paolo

P.S.
create a Zope product is not so simple at the beginning, at least for
me.., so, i think that LocalFS Object would be an advanced example to
analyze at first!