[Zope] Have the Zope with scripts module ?

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Fri Dec 12 14:56:09 EST 2003

fowlertrainer at anonym.hu wrote at 2003-12-12 10:07 +0100:
>I be used to modular programming.
>Units/Modules/Classes.
>
>In Zope can I create a module with some functions ?

When you care to look at Zope's source, you can find
the answer yourself. Of course, it is yes.

>How can I do it ?

The easiest way is a folder (used as a module) with templates, scripts,
images, whatever...

One way are ZClasses (--> Zope Book).

One way are External Methods (--> Zope Book)

One way are Python modules with function definitions (--> Python documentation)
declared as importable (--> "README.txt" of "Products/PythonScripts).

>Or I need to be create Product for this ? How ?

Read the Zope Developper Guide (--> Zope.org).

--
Dieter