[Zope] Have the Zope with scripts module ?

Terry Hancock hancock at anansispaceworks.com
Fri Dec 12 17:28:13 EST 2003

On Friday 12 December 2003 01:56 pm, Dieter Maurer wrote:
> fowlertrainer at anonym.hu wrote at 2003-12-12 10:07 +0100:
> >In Zope can I create a module with some functions ?
>
> When you care to look at Zope's source, you can find
> the answer yourself. Of course, it is yes.
>
> >How can I do it ?

> >Or I need to be create Product for this ? How ?

Somebody was working on this already, IIRC: a Python
script-like object that was more like a regular Python
module.  Maybe PythonLibrary?  You might want to run
a search on the list archive. This was a couple of months
back. I can't remember if it was just a proposal, or a
working product, nor who wrote about it.  But it was here
that I heard it.

Cheers,
Terry