[Zope] Zope Roadmap

Andre Meyer a.meyer at hccnet.nl
Wed Dec 17 08:41:02 EST 2003

Hi Zopers

While developing with Zope 2.6.2 and Python 2.3.2 in different projects I was wondering what the state of future releases of Zope would be. Zope 2.7 is promised to support Python 2.3 which would be nice. Zope 3's component architecture would be even nicer!

Looking at the information at http://dev.zope.org/Projects/ it is not clear how far the coming releases are. For example I read: "Zope 2.7 is tentatively planned to be released in Q1 2003.". Were they missing the year?

Can somebody give an up-to-date indication of what we can expect when? Any help needed? ;-)

thanks and kind regards
André