[Zope] Zope Roadmap

Andre Meyer a.meyer at hccnet.nl
Sat Dec 20 11:15:26 EST 2003

Hi Zopers

While developing with Zope 2.6.2 and Python 2.3.2 in different projects
I was wondering what the state of future releases of Zope would be. Zope
2.7 is promised to support Python 2.3 which would be nice. Zope 3's
component architecture would be even nicer!

Looking at the information at http://dev.zope.org/Projects/ it is not
clear how far the coming releases are. For example I read: "Zope 2.7 is
tentatively planned to be released in Q1 2003.". What does this mean?

Can somebody give an up-to-date indication of what we can expect when?
Any help needed with the development? ;-)

thanks and kind regards
André