[Zope] I've a question about PHParser

Gabriela López Ruiz glopezruiz at msn.com
Fri Dec 26 10:11:59 EST 2003

Hi all,
I've a question. I'm trying to execute a simple PHP script in my Zope
environment (just to try the functionality). I've created a PHParser object
and I changed the path in the PHParser .py source according to the path
where I installed executable PHP. But when I try to execute it I get the
following error:

'D:\Program Files\PHP\php.exe' may not be a PHP-CGI program. The result from
the program is empty(0 byte).

Perhaps the PHP I downloaded is not the correct one. I downloaded the “PHP
4.3.4 installer” (for Windows) from the following URL:
http://www.php.net/downloads.php.
I checked the path but it’s correct. I don’t know what’s the problem. If you
can help me I will be thanked.
Gabriela.