[Zope] Virtual Host breaks IssueTracker?

Peter Bengtsson mail@peterbe.com
Thu, 06 Feb 2003 00:57:37 +0000

Thank you Matt,

I can only guess what the problem is. I've set up a VirtualHost so that I
can test it and fix it.
The VirtualHost will take some time to take affect so it will have to wait
until tomorrow (or some other day soon).

Can you please tell me how you did the actual config? Apache? OS? Monster
settings?

Peter