[Zope] Zope 2.6.1 Released

Bo M. Maryniuck b.maryniuk@forbis.lt
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 12:47:23 +0200

On Monday 10 February 2003 21:40, Dieter Maurer wrote:
> Your environment decides to send Zope a SIGHUP signal (signal 1).
> It is correct that Zope dies on this signal.
> Unix operating systems usually send a SIGHUP signal when
> the control terminal is closed.
> The command "nohup" (--> "man" pages) is usually used to cope with
> this fact....

Dieter, I know what SIGHUP and "man" pages means since I dont know what "MS
Windows" and "Microsoft" is. ;-) OTOH, it is not quite correct since I start
it with nohup and ampersand "&" in my /etc/init.d/zope script. And it even
does not crashes when weather is quite ok. ;-) For example, I'm happy already
third day: Zope still works, but I'm sitting like on a bomb -- when it will
crash next time?

--
Regards, Bogdan

Q:      Why do mountain climbers rope themselves together?
A:      To prevent the sensible ones from going home.