[Zope] CMFBackTalk

Wed, 12 Feb 2003 14:50:44 -0800

Its in cvs in the CMF Collective project on sourceforge.  You can do an
anonymous checkout... go to the project and click on the CVS page.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/collective

-----Original Message-----
From: Asad Quraishi [mailto:aquraishi@skyesystems.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2003 1:59 PM
To: zope@zope.org
Subject: [Zope] CMFBackTalk

In the Plone documentation it is stated that the CMFBackTalk product is
used to build the documentation.  I would like to use this product in my
Plone site to enable  the creation of on-line manuals.  Does anyone know
where I can get this product from?

 From the Plone docs under Appendix D: "The Plone book uses CMFBackTalk,
based on Backtalk, orignally developed by Chris McDonough. CMFBackTalk
is developed by Kapil Thangavelu with some minor hinderances from Andy
McKay."

Thanks in advance.