[Zope] CMFBackTalk

Asad Quraishi aquraishi@skyesystems.com
Thu, 13 Feb 2003 12:46:21 -0500

I downloaded the source for this and tried two routes:

A. Try what the README.txt says which is:

        1. add external method to portal root

        2. Module: CMFBackTalk.Install
           Function: install

        3. use the test tab to activate the install

        4. enjoy and send feedback - couldn't execute this instruction
as I receive an "illegal function call be.happy in module it.dont.work"

I actually created symlink as described below and tried it.  Is this
right?  Where should I copy the files/place symlink?  If I do this I get
the following error:
*Error Type: ImportError*
*Error Value: cannot import name ContentProductId*

B. I thought, why not try and install as a product - probably won't work
but what the hay.  I created a sym link to the CMFBackTalk directory in
my Prodcuts folder, stopped and started Zope.  If I click on the Control
Panel it shows CMFBackTalk as a broken product.  When I click on it I
get the following error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/src/zope/Zope-2.6.0-src/lib/python/OFS/Application.py", line 541, in import_product
    product=__import__(pname, global_dict, global_dict, silly)
  File "/usr/src/zope/Zope-2.6.0-src/lib/python/Products/CMFBackTalk/__init__.py", line 6, in ?
    from CMFBackTalk import CMFBackTalkDocument, book_fti, doc_fti, addCMFBackTalkDocument, CMFBackTalkBook, addCMFBackTalkBook
  File "/usr/src/zope/Zope-2.6.0-src/lib/python/Products/CMFBackTalk/CMFBackTalk.py", line 14, in ?
    from Products.BackTalk.BackTalk import BackTalkBook, BackTalkDocument, \
ImportError: No module named BackTalk.BackTalk

Help!