[Zope] Antivirus

Bo M. Maryniuck b.maryniuk@forbis.lt
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 11:41:02 +0200

On Wednesday 12 February 2003 13:17, Nicolas Romero wrote:
> Well, AMAVIS, as the majority of solutions (all ?) found when searching
> for antivirus in Freshmeat, only scans mails (AFAIK).

You can tweak it somehow: encode to Base64, then drop trough AMAVIS then
decode it back and upload (or something like that). I've never hacked it, so
I just _heard_ that somebody somehow did it.

Personally I don't care about any viruses, since I use Linux Desktop all the
time. And thouse who use "M$ Windows" should buy their own preservatives,
like NortonAntiVirus on theirs own boxes and *DAILY* care by themselves,
IMNSHO. If you'll care about viruses, you SHOULD care about latest upgrades
DAILY but if not -- then this mechanism is just throw away this idea. :/

--
Regards, Bogdan

Microsoft -- because God hates us.