[Zope] Mac crash with ZMI!!

george donnelly list@zettai.net
Mon, 17 Feb 2003 07:54:22 +0000

[trashMan wrote (trashman@httconsulting.com) on 2/17/03 9:46 AM]

> I've a big problem! Several mac-user have reporting problem on my site
> realized with zope-cmf.
> So, i've decided to verify it! It's true!
> I've used a mac with MacOs 9 and Microsoft Explorer  (the last versione
> available).
> When i open the home page ....in the middle of operation ...mac crash
> (all is blocked)! I can only restart.
>
> At this point, after restart, i call ZMI .....i insert the
> login...pwd......and...schioccccc...all is blocked another time!! ON
> ZMI!!
>
> With Netscape in the same mac all is ok.
> I have tried this  in other two mac with same result.
>
> I've used for my site Zope 2.5.1 and cmf 1.2

I regularly browse Zope with IE 5.1.x from a mac OS9 machine and have never
experienced anything like this.

That said, you will want to think about upgrading to zope 2.6.1 and CMF 1.3

<-->
george donnelly - http://zettai.net/ - "We Love Newbies" :)
Zope Hosting - Dynamic Website Design - Search Engine Promotion
Yahoo, AIM: zettainet - ICQ: 51907738 - e:george@zettai.net