[Zope] Creating an e-mail interface for issue tracker...

Matt Burleigh matt@mattburleigh.com
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 12:17:00 -0500

Meehan, Francois wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>I have been looking for an open source issue tracking/Help desk solution for
>quite some time.
>
>My requirements are:
>
>1) Must be a Zope app as I want to learn zope and introduce the technology
>at work. I believe the best way to sell Zope at my company is to implement
>it with an Issue tracking application.
>
>2) Issues can be fed into the system via e-mail
>
>3) Must support file attachments (not necessarily from the e-mail interface)
>

>4) Has nice interface and good searching tools.

Jens Vagepohl has a product called JTracker. Its supports email of
issues but doesn't support attachments. I asked Jens to add the emailing
feature awhile ago and he did it in like two days. You might be able to
get him to add the file attachment feature. I'd like it also...

http://www.dataflake.org/software/jtracker

- Matt