[Zope] Session data in URL *or* in cookie

Lubos Culen mirsoft@systinet.com
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 11:34:05 +0100

Dieter,

thank you very much for answer - I see I will have to encode the URLs
"manually" when user has not cookies enabled. But yet one more question:
Now I'm using the function encodeUrl, which transfers URL to something like
http://foo.com/amethod?_ZopeId=as9dfu0adfu0ad . But - is in Zope any
similar function, which will encode the URLs in a way
http://foo.com/_ZopeId/as9dfu0adfu0ad/amethod (exactly as automated URL-
encoding engine does it) ? This encoding has big advantage that the session
will remain when relative links are used, so I would find very handy if I
could encode the session data this way.

Thanks,

Lubos.

--
Regards,
Lubos Culen

Internet/Intranet Developer, Systinet Corp.
http://www.systinet.com
 Personal: http://www.mirsoft.info
ICQ: 658788