[Zope] Session data in URL *or* in cookie

Kevin Carlson khcarlso@bellsouth.net
Wed, 26 Feb 2003 14:47:14 -0500

I think encodeURL already does this (in 2.6+) if you call it with the
proper keywords.  If you pass in the keyword 'style' and set it equal to
anything but 'querystring' it should generate what you're looking for.

Kevin