[Zope] Not enough options! (was Re: External Methods - Weirdness between two installations of Zope)

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
09 Jan 2003 20:53:50 -0500

The place to add these kinds of features is in Zope 2.7.  It is a fairly
big job to subdivide them but possible.  You may want to wait until the
installer stuff is merged to do this (which may be a few weeks).

--
Chris McDonough <chrism@zope.com>
Zope Corporation