[Zope] Zope bug?!

Rares Vernica verni0@hotmail.com
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 18:42:08 +0200

No, no.
There is no name conflict because the my method exists, can be edited and I
can work with it from the Zope Management Interface (console). I can load it
with FTP in my editor but I cannot save it (it don't report any error, just
don't save), in rest the method is OK, it exists and can be used.

Regards,
Rares