[Zope] problems for Zope Installation

Cathy Nouvet cathy.nouvet@enst.fr
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 11:44:35 +0100

Hello,

We are trying to install zope2.6 on Solaris 6.4.1.
So we took the sources of zope but we could not reach the complete
installation.
We have downloaded the 2.1.3 version of Python as recommended for zope
2.6.

After executing the instructions make and make install, we tried to
execute the script w_pcgi.py.
And when we launch the application (command "start"), there is a problem
of linking libraries.

We get this kind of error :

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/packages/zope/z2.py", line 247, in
?
    import os, sys, getopt, codecs, string
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.1/codecs.py", line 10,
in ?
    import struct,types,__builtin__
ImportError: No module named struct

But codecs.py is a python library and so I don't understand.

Could you please try to help us.

Thank you

Cathy and Damien