[Zope] Calendar Crashes

Philip Swann philip_swann@yahoo.com
Tue, 28 Jan 2003 06:56:10 -0800 (PST)

I am a newbie and this is my first message to
this list. I managed to install the latest
version of the Calendar Product and got it
working ok. A few hours later my Management
interface disappeared and the ZSever died with an
error message involving a file descriptor. I
tried restarting several times. In the end I
reinstalled the whole thing. Everything seems to
be working ok. Is this usual?

=====
Philip Swann, Les Grands Chenes, 10, ch. Magny, 01280 Prevessin, France
-- mobile: +33 611 754429 -- home:  +33 450405085
-- philip.swann@arunasoftware.com
-- philip_swann@yahoo.com