[Zope] RuntimeError: Shouldn't load state for '\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x006\xd1' when the connection is closed

Thierry Florac thierry.florac@onf.fr
28 Jan 2003 16:02:27 +0100

  Hi,

I have to face a recent problem : when I restart my Zope server, I can
see pages several times but after a few requests, I receive the message
written in this message's subject.

Of course, I'm writing my own Zope products, but never close database
connection manually.

(Zope.app()._p_jar['...']) gives me an "<extension class
BTrees.Length.Length at 553020>".

Where could this problem come from ??? I didn't make any big update on
my Zope site/products before this problem occurs...

Thanks for any help,

  Thierry

--
  Linux every day, keeps Dr Watson away...
  http://gpc.sourceforge.net -- http://www.ulthar.net