[Zope] RuntimeError: Shouldn't load state for '\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x006\xd1' when the connection is closed

Tue, 28 Jan 2003 15:11:02 +0000

On Tuesday 28 January 2003 3:02 pm, Thierry Florac wrote:

> Of course, I'm writing my own Zope products, but never close database
> connection manually.

Zope closes connections at the end of a transaction. Most likely you are=20
accessing an object after the end of the transaction.

The most common cause is from a persistent object that is part of an=20
exception, because Zope sometimes renders a traceback after transaction e=
nd.

> Where could this problem come from ???=20

You can probably work it out from the full traceback.

--=20
Toby Dickenson
http://www.geminidataloggers.com/people/tdickenson