[Zope] From development to production ??

Ben Avery ben@thesite.org
Tue, 28 Jan 2003 15:38:49 +0000

Thierry,

You can set up ZSyncer to synchronise products installed on both
systems, so although you'll still have to install those on both systems,
when you have done so, you will be able to set up the ZSyncers to
synchronise the instances of those products no problem. I use this for
some non-standard install products, like Xron DTML methods, so It should
do your custom products too.

Yes, permissions are synched as well, just tested this.

Ben