[Zope] Urgent - Database has consumed all possible space

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Tue, 1 Jul 2003 12:18:26 -0400

you need to pack your database. this is a normal maintenance step. log
into the ZMI and click on Control_Panel and then Database Management.
you should see a form that allows you to pack the database.

jens