[Zope] How to hide Zope search results?

G. Heim heelgeheim@hotmail.com
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 14:19:34 +0200

I would like to hide some Zope search results, how do I do that?

I have a (plone) folder which is only accessible to the group "members", but
whenever I do a search for a text string contained in a document in that
folder, that document is also returned when I query for it as an anonymous
(non-authenticated) user and I'd rather not have it returned at all. In
fact, I only want the search results concerning the folder only accessible
to group "members", whenever someone from group "members" is quering for it.

Thanks,

Rik
heelgeheim@hotmail.com