[Zope] What kind of Zope product would you like to see?

Milos Prudek prudek@bvx.cz
Mon, 21 Jul 2003 09:35:30 +0200

Jim McNeill wrote:
> Sorry, this is going to contain several ignorant assumptions. I've
> decided to write a Zope product, and my next step is deciding what it
> should do. Having knocked around a few poor ideas, I thought this might
> be the right place to look for suggestions. Perhaps someone out there

As a learning experience, you could pick up a product that has not been
maintained for a long time, and update it.

It would be easier than writing from scratch, and many people would be
happy, because there are many abandoned but very useful products out there.

--
Milos Prudek