[Zope] How does GroupUserFolder work ?

Gelin Patrick Patrick.Gelin@rpn.ch
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 09:57:09 +0200

Ok but I don't understand the documentation of ingeniweb.=20

I've installed a GroupUserFolder in my Plone site. There is two user's =
folder, one for users and one for groups. I create some users and some =
groups, and then? What can I do with group? I didn't find how to add =
users into groups... Why to add users into groups???? What is the goal?

Patrick Gelin
Chef de projet RPN
Office de la Statistique et de l'Informatique Scolaire
Tour Espace-Cit=E9e, 4i=E8me =E9tage
CH-2300 La Chaux-de-Fonds
T=E9l: +41 (0)32 919 79 13
Email: patrick.gelin@rpn.ch