Re[2]: [Zope] How does GroupUserFolder work ?

Pierre-Julien Grizel grizel@mouli.net
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 18:30:53 +0200

Please read README files carefuly. Please note, as well, that you MUST
understand basic Zope security before considering using GRUF ! :-)

Furthermore, you can use the GRUF's interface to add user into groups.
It's click-and-point software at this point.

Regards,

P.-J.