[Zope] getting CVS files for CMF, Plone and Zope?

Kelley, Sean SKelley@ci.santa-rosa.ca.us
Fri, 25 Jul 2003 15:00:25 -0700

I need to know how to get CVS items for zope.  I installed tortoise and
tried to get CMF/Plone things first.  I had problems connecting to the
sourceforge collective (error below).  I also wonder if there is anything
special you need to do with these CVS files to install/compile them or if
you can simply drop them into the products folder and restart zope.

I am following these instructions to get things on CVS with windows and
tortoise:
http://69.57.136.42/development/cvs

cvsroot:
:pserver:anonymous@cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/plone
module:
CMFPlone

However I cannot seem to get anything-  error is "no such file or directory"
In particular I am looking for CMF products like CMFAddressBook

I would assume from the web view that this is:
:pserver:anonymous@cvs.sourceforge.net:/collective
module:
CMFAddressBook

I have tried the port 443 to get through my firewall and now I at least get
a login prompt but cannot get to files...

Sean Kelley
Technology Coordinator
Utilities Department
City of Santa Rosa