[Zope] getting CVS files for CMF, Plone and Zope?

Chris McDonough chris.mcdonough@cox.net
25 Jul 2003 20:05:35 -0400

Sourceforge is experiencing serious performance problems on their CVS
servers.  They've limited pserver access to a fixed number of incoming
connections, which is typically maxed out during the day.  I suspect
that if it keeps up this way, people will start to migrate to other
hosting providers.  In the meantime, all you can do is keep retrying.

- C