[Zope] Re: [Exuserfolder-users] Help with exUserfolder( CVS - postgres auth ) and Groupuserfolder ( CVS ) - a showstopper 'bug'

Andrew Kenneth Milton akm@theinternet.com.au
Tue, 29 Jul 2003 15:44:18 +1000

+-------[ Heimo Laukkanen ]----------------------
| Andrew Kenneth Milton wrote:
|
| >If you get some better traces of WHY it's calling listUsers over and over
| >again, we might be able to work out what's going on.
|
| Ok. I took pdb to help and started to debug.
|
| I am sure now that when inside GRUF, exUserFolder's internal caching
| does not work.
|
|        def cache_getUser(self, username, password):
|                 if not self.sessionLength:
|                         return None
|                 pp = string.join(self.getPhysicalPath(), '/')
|                 x = XUFUserCache.getCache(pp)
|                 if not x:
|                         return None
|
| So here x is always None, meaning that cache is never found.
|
| Also I tried with a breakpoint inside add to cache function, and it was
| never called.

what's the value of pp?
Is it the same path that indicates where your acl_users for XUF is?

--
Totally Holistic Enterprises Internet|                      | Andrew Milton
The Internet (Aust) Pty Ltd          |  M:+61 416 022 411   |