[Zope] Programatically Adding 3rd Party Products?

Edward Pollard pollej@uleth.ca
Wed, 30 Jul 2003 15:27:31 -0600

Since reinventing the wheel is a waste of my time, I'd like to use
VarImage (seen here:http://www.zope.org/Members/terry/) for some of my
dynamic image resizing needs. However, to do this, I need to be able to
programatically create VarImage objects via Python scripts.

I'm not entirely sure if I can do that. The attempt at cheap and easy
solution, replacing calls to manage_addImage with manage_addVarImage,
did not work). Is there something I need to do with the product to make
its constructor usable in such a fashion?

Thanks,

Edward