SV: [Zope] More verbose undo/transaction desciptions

Thu, 31 Jul 2003 14:10:07 +0100

On Thursday 31 July 2003 10:24, Carsten Gehling wrote:
> Yes that did the trick, and that - of course - gave birth to a few more
> questions:
>
> 1) Can i do any linebreaks in this note() function? It's to make it look
> nicer on the Undo list. I've tried with \n and <br> but neither gives the
> expected result (<br> is converted to &lt;br&gt; and \n is of course just
> ignored by the browser).
>
> 2) As said before, I want to use this to let the manager know which
> attributes in the object, that has been altered. Currently I do it like
> this:

I have a patch to do exactly what you want, in the Zope Collector.

http://collector.zope.org/Zope/807

It may need some handwork to apply to 2.7.... Please let me know what you
think.

--
Toby Dickenson - http://www.geminidataloggers.com/people/tdickenson

Want a job like mine?  http://www.geminidataloggers.com/jobs for Software
Engineering jobs at Gemini Data Loggers in Chichester, West Sussex, England