[Zope] can't start zope after upgrade Please help !!

Thierry Benita tbenita@atreal.net
Sat, 7 Jun 2003 02:30:07 +0100

On Fri, 06 Jun 2003 13:18:20 -0500, J Cameron Cooper wrote
> get the binary distribution from zope.org,
> install it somewhere different (like /opt),
> copy your non-default products and your Data.fs to that,
Hi all,

Thank's _a_lot_ for your help !

I believe that it's more secure to restart with the archive from zope.org.
I reinstalled zope this way in /home/zope/site and got all my data back, but
now I have an issue reinstalling CPS, which my site is based on : I get an
error : 'Not a registered directory: Products/NuxCPS/default_skins'
The directory default_skins exists and is in Products/NuxCPS...

Could someone explain me what then is a 'registered directory' ? And of course
if someone has the genious solution, it will be very welcome ;)

Following the trackback of the error.

Time  2003/06/07 02:56:11.886 GMT+2
User Name (User Id) admin (admin)
Request URL http://localhost:9673/manage_addProduct/NuxCPS/manage_addCPSSite
Exception Type ValueError
Exception Value Not a registered directory: Products/NuxCPS/default_skins
Traceback (innermost last):
    * Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
    * Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 39, in call_object
    * Module Products.NuxCPS.CPSSite, line 81, in manage_addCPSSite
    * Module Products.ExternalMethod.ExternalMethod, line 231, in __call__
      __traceback_info__: ((), {'langs_list': ['en', 'fr']}, (None,))
    * Module
/home/zope/test5x86cps/lib/python/Products/NuxCPS/Extensions/cpsinstall.py,
line 444, in cpsupdate
    * Module Products.CMFCore.DirectoryView, line 534, in manage_addDirectoryView
    * Module Products.CMFCore.DirectoryView, line 502, in createDirectoryView
ValueError: Not a registered directory: Products/NuxCPS/default_skins