[Zope] ExternalEditor not working after shutdown

Andreas Pakulat ap125@informatik.uni-rostock.de
Mon, 09 Jun 2003 16:12:48 +0200

Hi,

I'm using zope from dzug.org (6.2.1 I think) and installed the
ExternalEditor Product yesterday. I could do all my editing yesterday
evening with it, but today (after turning the PC off and on again today)
it doesn't work anymore :( The Editor starts, but the connection between
zopeedit and the zope Server is somehow broken, as nothing gets from the
editor back to the server. I changed absolutely nothing form yesterday
till now. I also saw that the WebDAV Lock from the ExternalEditor is not
set, but I can set WebDAV Locks using cadaver. In the log's is nothing
suspicious, only a GET with externalEdit_ inthe URI and after that a
LOCK Request. I also tried to use -D with starting the server, but that
gives no extra information. Has somebody an idea of what's going on here?

Andreas

--
Today is National Existential Ennui Awareness Day.