[Zope] restoring deleted data

Andreas Jung Andreas Jung <lists@andreas-jung.com>
Mon, 03 Mar 2003 20:06:14 +0100

First ask your system adminstrator if there is backup or second kick him.
On Windows system there is a slight chance to undelete removed data. Google
should give you an overview over the existing tools. But this all sounds=20
like
you're having bad luck

-aj

--On Montag, 3. M=E4rz 2003 10:53 -0800 "Back, Elyssa"=20