[Zope] NuxUserGroups and CMF not working

baiewola@netscape.net baiewola@netscape.net
Mon, 03 Mar 2003 14:33:20 -0500

I installed NuxUserGroups, but the product was broken. The traceback error said "No module named CMFCore.CatalogTool."

I presumed that I had to install CMF, so I did. After installation, CMFCore, CMFDefault, and CMFTopic appear in my products list unbroken, but I can't create a CMF Site object (it should be in the pulldown menu, right?). And NuxUserGroups is still broken.

The weird thing is that I now have the option of giving local roles to groups -- I just can't create the groups.

*     For CMF, is it mandatory that Zope be installed using /var/zope as my INSTANCE_HOME  and /usr/local/zope/ as my SOFTWARE_HOME?

*     If that's the problem, what do I need to change about CMF to make it work with my own installation?

Many thanks.