[Zope] Re: [Zope-dev] Proposed installation changes for review

Dan L. Pierson dan@control.com
Tue, 11 Mar 2003 14:26:27 -0500

--On Tuesday, March 11, 2003 10:17:08 AM -0500 Guido van Rossum
<guido@python.org> wrote:
> ZEO client configuration is included in the new configuration schema.
>
> ZEO server configuration has its own schema and tools, also based on
> ZConfig and the new zdaemon; you can check these out in the ZODB 3.2
> alpha release.

Does this mean that Zope 2.7 will require ZODB 3.2 for ZEO users?

As an aside, am I the only one who's confused by this new bundling of ZEO
as part of the stand alone ZODB product?

Dan Pierson